What information do we collect?
Your information can be collected ONLY when you register to our site, send us message, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
As needed, you may be asked for information like your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number when making inquiries.
Why do we collect information from you?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (to serve you even better, your information is used to create appropriate responses to you).
- To give you better website experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve the way we serve you (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs in a more appropriate manner at the least time expected).
- To process request accordingly (we ensure confidentiality on collected information; thus none of them, whether public or private, would be sold, exchanged, transferred, nor given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the response to your sent query or service request)
- To send periodic emails and updates (The email address you provided will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your query)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit query to us.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not, in any form, sell, trade nor transfer your information to outside parties unless the trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website. These third parties only include those who agree to treat information with high confidentiality.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to protect your online privacy. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This policy was last modified on 3/2/2017.